Friday 24 December 2010

Christmas Eve

Well it's Christmas eve and I have to go back to the north pole tonight with Father Christmas, I'll be glad to go back to see all the elves but will miss Aimee lots. Thought I better catch up on here with what I had been up to.  Now look what grew in from Aimee's magic seeds. They were soon picked and eaten .
I made some paper chains for Aimee the other night but got in a bit of a pickle with them and before I knew it Aimee was up and as I hadn't finished them so she finished making them and hung them in the front room. I thought I could swing from chain to chain a bit like a monkey but this didn't work sorry Aimee.
Last night I thought I would play with some of my magic dirt and see if I could grow some santa treats for Aimee to enjoy for the rest of the holidays. I managed to harvest the marshmallows b efore she got up but got sidetracked eating a little treat and ran out of time to pick all the chocolate. I hope Aimee foound them and Mum wasn't to cross at the magic dirt being on the table.
I might be back with one last post before I go home as I have a little surprise for the children.

No comments:

Post a Comment