Saturday 4 December 2010

I'm back!!!

 Woo hoo I'm back, I'm so happy Father Christmas has let me come back to stay with Aimee again this year. I had so much fun at her house last year, I hope its as good this year. I crept in throught the back door and set my Christmas advent tree up on the freezer, theres  a little package for each day untill I go home on Christmas eve. Aimee was really happy to see me again, Mum wasn't so pleased as  I forgot to close the back door and it was really cold. Sorry Mum.
I been really good for the last couple of days as Dad had to go to hospital for a little operation. Last night I found a really good picture in Aimee's colouring book, it looked just like Father Christmas's workshop so I went to find some pens and found a box full of great pens loads of lovely colours and set about colouring it for Aimee. What do you think?
Aimee got up this morning to find me still at her desk I only just finished it before she got up. She told me off though cause I had used Mum's expensive pens whoops sorry Mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment