Saturday 5 December 2009

Busy, busy , busy

Well another busy day for me. I got up last night to
make the children some paper chains but got so tired I fell asleep and woke up with them all over me. Luckly the children were very clever and finished them off.
After taking the children to school this morning I went shopping with Mum as you can see in the picture I liked sitting in the trolly. After Aimee finished school we went to a christmas shop it was lovely I hope that the house will soon look like it.


I was a bit peckish this evening so I investigated the kitchen and checked out Rhys's Liverpool book he says they are the best football team in the world but I still think that Elves Utd are the best team in the world.

Then I felt like a bit of fun so I got Mum's Ironing board and had a fab time playing on it like a slide.







No comments:

Post a Comment