Sunday 20 December 2009

Quick update

Wow what a busy few days we have had here I haven't had chance to update my blog with all the things I have been up to.

I gave the children some decorations for their trees to remind them of me they are cute little elves. I wrapped them up for them but fell alsleep before I had time to tidy up Aimee was not very happy about the mess I left and she told me off because I had used Mums sissors.


I found some bags of gold coins this week and thought I would share them out so I got the childrens money boxes and me and teddy tried to put them in but they were to big turns out they were made of chocolate didn't I feel silly when I saw Aimee eat them.






Last night I left a DVD for the children to watch guess what it was about? .......


Elves of course Buddy is a friend of a friend back in the North Pole.



I do hope that Aimee is going to behave for the next few days as I would hate to have to put her on Santa's naughty list. But if she behaves the way she has today then I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment