Thursday 3 December 2009

I've been to School

I went for a trip in the car with Aimee & Rhys this morning to their school Aimee took me in to show her teachers and asked if I could stay they already knew who I was as Aimee had told them all about me. Anyway Miss Garland said I could stay as long as I behaved myself, which I did most of the time although I did take the parrot and turn him upside down and put him by the calender when no one was looking, Miss Henry had to save him whoops. I got some photos of me in school which I put below.



In the book corner & Hanging on Aimee's peg.





With the parrot & Sitting on the teachers chair.

Then when we came home I had a bit of a rest as I was tired after my morning at school, not long after Shannon came in from school the postman bought me a letter from my good friend Jolly Sugar Socks. He sounds like he is having a fab time with his family, I can't wait to hear all about his adventures when we get back to the North Pole. He sent the children some chocolate and a colouring page. The children said to say thankyou to Jolly Sugar Socks. Aimee has done a fantastic job colouring her picture in and cutting round it I am so proud of her. I will try and take a photo of it and post it so you can all see how clever she is.





2 comments:

  1. You look like your having so much fun! They aren't very clever in this house so I will have to get on the laptop and share my pictures with you. Im really missing The North Pole though but the little girl Im staying with is nice. Will be in touch soon.
    Love Cyril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww sounds like he is having a fab time, Jolly Sugar Socks is currently hanging from the light fitting on the ceiling but has asked me to send love to the Children and also to Jolly TumTum! glad they enjoyed their choccy and also their colouring pictures!!xxx

    ReplyDelete